“What’s going on around me” was the theme for this year’s annual Safety Day, held on September 3rd 2015. The company-wide event, under the overall direction of Corporate Safety Director Greg Lewis, focused on employees being aware of potential hazards in their surroundings at all times. Thirteen different jobsites were visited by company executives to promote the event and the theme. “A special thank you goes to the clients and owners who also took time to be a part of our activities,” said Lewis. “Participation by our entire work force, despite hectic schedules, made it a very successful undertaking.”
Monthly Archives: September 2015
- New Freeze Plant soon to join Moretrench’s Ground Freezing Fleet
- Vancouver’s Port Mann Tunnel Finally Goes into Service with Help from Moretrench’s Ground Freezing Expertise
- ESOP Brings Rutgers to Moretrench
- Colorado School of Mines Annual Underground Grouting and Ground Improvement Short Course
- Its not just George Washington’s birthday this week… its also National Engineers Week!