Recently, Moretrench hosted several representatives from Rutgers University School of Management and Labor Relations who are currently involved in producing a video that will include a section on employee ownership, a particular area of expertise for the University. As Moretrench has been 100% employee owned since 1999, we were more than happy for them to come and see an ESOP company in action. President and CEO Art Corwin, and Staff Engineer Johnna Emanuel participated in the video, contributing their thoughts and experiences from senior management and young engineer perspectives.
- New Freeze Plant soon to join Moretrench’s Ground Freezing Fleet
- Vancouver’s Port Mann Tunnel Finally Goes into Service with Help from Moretrench’s Ground Freezing Expertise
- ESOP Brings Rutgers to Moretrench
- Colorado School of Mines Annual Underground Grouting and Ground Improvement Short Course
- Its not just George Washington’s birthday this week… its also National Engineers Week!