Moretrench Staff Engineer Laura Porras, a 2015 graduate of the Colorado School of Mines, was recently invited to take part in a discussion on the challenges faced by female engineers in the tunneling industry. Hosted by Tunnel Business Magazine, the question and answer session featured a cross-section of women in the industry who exchanged views on such topics as increasing diversity in a traditionally male-dominated field, how more female engineers can benefit the industry, and the role of professional organizations in supporting and promoting female engineers. You can read the transcript of the discussion here.
- Moretrench Earns Top Ten Spot in ENR’s Excavation and Foundation Listing
- Moretrench’s McHugh Receives Outstanding Service Award
- Moretrench Celebrates Employee Ownership Month by Bridging the Gap
- Moretrench Runners Turn Out for the 2017 Tunnel to Towers 5K
- Moretrench Fills Tractor-trailer for Hurricane Harvey Relief