Moretrench Staff Engineer Laura Porras, a 2015 graduate of the Colorado School of Mines, was recently invited to take part in a discussion on the challenges faced by female engineers in the tunneling industry. Hosted by Tunnel Business Magazine, the question and answer session featured a cross-section of women in the industry who exchanged views on such topics as increasing diversity in a traditionally male-dominated field, how more female engineers can benefit the industry, and the role of professional organizations in supporting and promoting female engineers. You can read the transcript of the discussion here.
- Moretrench’s Six Bridges Micropile Project Featured on the Cover of Foundation Drilling Magazine
- Moretrench Vice President and Chief Engineer Paul Schmall to Speak at Breakthroughs in Tunneling 2017
- DFI’s Stabilize, Support and Improve
- Moretrench President Arthur B. Corwin Participates in the 2017 US P3 Forum
- Moretrench Hosts West Point Engineering Major Cadet Juergens