Posted: November 30, 2017
Location: Riverview, FL
Employment Type: Full Time
Education: High School
Experience: 5+ Years
Manage Others: Yes
Required Travel: Not Specified
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience working with industrial and mechanical clients and will be able to secure work and create client relationships. This would be a great opportunity for someone who is currently performing at a high level but doesn’t see opportunities for advancement in his or her current role.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify bid opportunities (getting work)
- Participate in building the proposal (bidding work)
- Participate in hiring craft
- Execute the work safely, on time, on budget
- Track/manage job costs and produce monthly WIPs
Qualifications & Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent experience. College degree is a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Field Supervisor in some or all of the following types of construction.
- Underground pipe
- Ground stabilization (piles, drilled shafts, grouting, etc.)
- A successful record of accomplishment with field installation and management of civil construction projects.
- A successful record of supervising and motivating field crews with particular emphasis on quality and safety.
- A history of building positive relationships with Contractors, Owners, and Engineers.
- Strong independent problem solving skills.
- Desire and ability to learn new technical skills and develop as managers
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Adhere to OSHA safety requirements. Wear mandated protective equipment and clothing.
- Complete and pass all training requirements and attend all safety training programs as required.
- Exercise the right, responsibility, and obligation to stop work when knowledgeable of job hazards.
- All employees are expected to adhere to the safety policies of Moretrench and the clients for whom we work. Following the safety policies of Moretrench Environmental Services, Inc. is a condition of employment and is everyone’s responsibility.