Posted: November 30, 2017
Skilled Labor – Trades
Location: Orlando, FL
Employment Type: Full Time
Education: High School
Manage Others: No
Required Travel: Not Specified
Experience in geotechnical drilling including auger piles, micropiles, drilled-shafts, hollow-bar tie-back anchors, jet grouting, compaction grouting. Experience with TEI, Comacchio, Casa Grande drill rigs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Regularly work near moving mechanical parts and in outside conditions that include inclement weather.
- Use of a variety of hand tools, power tools, air tools.
- Assist with loading and unloading of supply trucks.
- Provide assistance to jobsite crews as needed.
- Clean and maintain equipment.
- Drive motorized equipment as needed
Qualifications & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience in geotechnical drilling and operation of geotechnical drilling equipment.
- Must be 18 years or older and possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Must be willing to travel and work at jobsites around the state of Florida for extended periods of time.
- Adhere to OSHA safety requirements. Wear mandated protective equipment and clothing.
- Complete and pass all training requirements and attend all safety training programs as required.
- Exercise the right, responsibility, and obligation to stop work when knowledgeable of job hazards.
- All employees are expected to adhere to the safety policies of Moretrench and the clients for whom we work. Following the safety policies of Moretrench Environmental Services, Inc. is a condition of employment and is everyone’s responsibility