Posted: November 29, 2017
Location: Riverview, FL
Employment Type: Full Time
Education: High School
Experience: 5+ Years
Manage Others: No
Required Travel: Not Specified
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience designing, bidding and managing deep foundation, earth retention and ground stabilization projects on the east coast. This would be a great opportunity for someone who is currently performing at a high level but doesn’t see opportunities for advancement in his or her current role
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify bid opportunities (get work)
- Assist in identifying value engineering opportunities
- Participate in estimating projects and building the proposal (bid work)
- Project management including submittal preparation, negotiating with vendors and scheduling crew, equipment and material deliveries to meet client expectations.
- Track/manage job costs and produce monthly WIPs
Qualifications & Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent experience. College degree is a plus. P.E. is a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience in geotechnical construction in some or all of the following types of construction:
- Deep Foundations
- Chemical Grouting
- Jet Grouting
- Earth Retention
- Tieback Anchors
- A successful record of accomplishment with estimating and managing geotechnical construction projects.
- A successful record of supervising and motivating field crews with particular emphasis on quality and safety.
- A history of building positive relationships with Contractors, Owners, and Engineers.
- Strong independent problem solving skills.
- Desire and ability to learn new technical skills and develop as managers
- Good oral and written communication skills
- All employees are expected to adhere to the safety policies of Moretrench and the clients for whom we work. Following the safety policies of Moretrench Environmental Services, Inc. is a condition of employment and is everyone’s responsibility.
- Adhere to OSHA safety requirements. Wear mandated protective equipment and clothing.
- Complete and pass all training requirements and attend all safety training programs as required.
- Exercise the right, responsibility, and obligation to stop work when knowledgeable of job hazards