The core values that underscore our working relationships, both internally and externally, are at the heart of Moretrench. They fuel our company's growth in the business world and our employees' personal and professional growth in the office and in the field. They are central to how we interact with our clients and with each other. And they form the basis of a strong corporate culture that has changed little in over 100 years.
Every employee is expected to strive to achieve the highest standards in all company business matters and transactions at all times, and to adhere to the policies and practices set out in the Moretrench Code of Ethics and Business Conduct. At the same time, we recognize the need to achieve harmony between work and family life. Our core values of professionalism, integrity, accountability, balance and teamwork reflect this.
- Professionalism: Treat fellow employees and clients with respect; demand peak performance by conducting business safely, with technical competence and superior quality control.
- Integrity: Act in such a way to uphold the high ethical standards of Moretrench; be honest and forthright.
- Accountability: Take ownership of your commitments; be responsible for your actions.
- Balance: Maintain a healthy work-life balance; remember why you work so hard.
- Teamwork: The whole is more important than any one part; we will work together.